Everyone dreams of falling in love with the perfect person, but here are some of the truths about how life is like when you’re in love.
- They are the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning and the last thing you dream about when you go to sleep.
- And it’s not just morning and night either. You’re constantly thinking of them throughout the day because even the smallest of things reminds you of them.
- Due to the excessive thinking of your love which seems beyond your control, every day activates become hard as you can’t focus on anything else besides them.
- You have bad moments of insecurity and doubt. You’re not good looking enough… you’re not as good as someone else. And it sucks.
- But then they remind you that they love you and they would never hurt you. You feel stupid, but you can’t help it because it’s quite hard to believe.
- Their needs become more important than your own.
- You physically crave their presence and nothing hurts more than when you miss them.
- Giddiness goes to sadness in about five seconds flat. You can experience every single emotion in just one day and all of them be so powerful.
- Even the things you thought were so mundane, like sitting watching a film or talking about the future become so exciting.
- Everything anyone ever told you about love you disbelieved and now what they said has come true and you cannot believe it.
Being in love is the most stressful, worrying yet most magical thing in the world. Yet you wouldn’t change it for the world.
Do you need love in your life?