Do you have a passion for new technology and social media? Are you always up to date with the latest tech products and news? This could be the role for you.
About Be In Sync Media
Be In Sync was set up to allow young people to gain practical work experience within the media industry and gain essentials skills for future employment. All of our roles are volunteer roles but offer a great opportunity to start/progress your career.
All of our roles are remote, which means you can work from home, your university/college library or pretty much anywhere with an internet connection. You can become as involved and write as many articles as you are able to, but we ask that you produce at least one article a week and let your editor know in advance if you’re not able to do so.
What the role involves
- Reviewing, editing and publishing articles by content writers
- Managing a team of content writers
- Generating content ideas
- Providing figures on the number of posts written
- Writing reviews for tech products, social media and apps
- Writing articles about tech products, social media and apps
This person who fills this role will report directly to the Content Director
What you get
- Experience in managing a remote team of content writers
- Portfolio of work to show future potential employers
- Regular networking opportunities
- Real life work experience
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Potential for paid travel and expenses
- Experience in desirable skills for a CV
The ideal candidate
- Passionate about new technology and social media
- Strong levels of English language and writing (previous writing experience advantageous but not essential)
- Candidates must be at least 16 years old
Perfect for those who have or are currently studying journalism or technology related courses.
This role is voluntary and aimed at building experience to help you find work within the media industry in the future.
To apply for this role send a copy of your CV and an article related to the technology industry to email@example.com