Do you have an interest in social media? Would you like to make a career out of managing social media profiles for brands?
About Be In Sync Media
Be In Sync was set up to allow young people to gain practical work experience within the media industry and gain essentials skills for future employment. All of our roles are volunteer roles but offer a great opportunity to start/progress your career.
All of our roles are remote, which means you can work from home, your university/college library or pretty much anywhere with an internet connection. You can become as involved and write as many articles as you are able to, but we ask that you produce at least one article a week and let your editor know in advance if you’re not able to do so.
What the role involves
- Posting articles from Be In Sync onto various social networks
- Replying to messages and comments on social media
- Liaising with other departments to create graphics for social media
- Sharing current trending topics with editors
- Reporting data back to the Marketing Director
This person who fills this role will report to the Marketing Director.
What you get
- Experience working as part of a remote team
- Portfolio of work to show future potential employers
- Regular networking opportunities
- Real life work experience
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Experience in desirable skills for a CV
The ideal candidate
- Regular user of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat or any others)
- Passionate about social media
- Willing to learn
- Good levels of English language and writing
- Candidates must be at least 16 years old
- Previous experience not necessary
Perfect for those who have or are currently studying journalism or music related courses.
This role is voluntary and aimed at building experience to help you find work within the digital marketing industry in the future.
To apply for this role send a copy of your CV and an article related to sport to firstname.lastname@example.org