Do you have a passion for music? Are you always on the look out for new bands or going to gigs? This could be the role for you.
About Be In Sync Media
Be In Sync was set up to allow young people to gain practical work experience within the media industry and gain essentials skills for future employment. All of our roles are volunteer roles but offer a great opportunity to start/progress your career.
All of our roles are remote, which means you can work from home, your university/college library or pretty much anywhere with an internet connection. You can become as involved and write as many articles as you are able to, but we ask that you produce at least one article a week and let your editor know in advance if you’re not able to do so.
What the role involves
- Writing posts about upcoming, current and past music events
- Writing about music related news
- Contacting artists and bands to request interviews
- Generating content ideas
- Reviewing bands, songs and albums
This person who fills this role will report to the Music Editor.
What you get
- Experience working as part of a remote team
- Portfolio of work to show future potential employers
- Regular networking opportunities
- Real life work experience
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Potential for paid travel and expenses
- Experience in desirable skills for a CV
The ideal candidate
- Passionate about music
- Strong levels of English language and writing (previous writing experience advantageous but not essential)
- Candidates must be at least 16 years old
Perfect for those who have or are currently studying journalism or music related courses.
This role is voluntary and aimed at building experience to help you find work within the media industry in the future.
To apply for this role send a copy of your CV and an article related to sport to email@example.com